Who Do You Trust to Sell Your House in North Texas?
Selling your home or property is without a doubt one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make. Not so much whether or not to sell, but who will you hire to represent you in this transaction?
Here are some questions you should be asking yourself:
- How are they going to market the property and justify their fee?
- Do you and the Listing Agent have the same goals in mind?
- What will be done to insure your property is showcased in the most desirable way?
- When can I expect my home sell?
- What is a realistic asking price? How do you determine that price?
- What kind of experience does the Agent have in handling contracts?
- If the Agent has a question, how will this individual handle the situation and who will they turn to for guidance? It is not just the real estate agent you’re hiring but his/her broker and company as well.
It all comes down to this: how will this agent represent me in a financially responsible and ethical manner to get my house sold, so I can put my hard earned dollars into my next property?
With over 75 years of combined experience in North Texas Real Estate, selling homes north of Highway 380 in Gunter, Celina, Prosper, the Realtors at Goetz Realty have the experience, the knowledge and marketing platform to get you the most out of your investment.
Goetz Realty offers a flat fee brokerage service on a per property basis, call today for a free Marketing Analysis of your home/property. Call 214-519-3738 to talk to us today!